Try something new.
Get yourself out of your own head and back in to the mainstream of life. Challenge yourself to learn something new or pursue a hidden passion. To illustrate, consider the following suggestions as examples of putting your toe in unfamiliar, yet fascinating waters:
- Volunteer at a child-mentoring agency or help the less fortunate,
- Take a course in Art History at your local community college.
- Learn a new skill, like wood-crafting, making stained glass, or jewelry-making,
- Join a local club that does fund-raising for charities,
- Go to meetup.com and find a group for you.
Set new goals.
Tackle new and exciting projects. If you've been thinking about getting a dog, adopt one. Plan a vacation to the Bahamas. Learn to bake bread or knit a scarf.0 0 0 0 0 0 0