USA: 1ˆ’800ˆ’799ˆ’SAFE (7233) or TTY 1ˆ’800ˆ’787ˆ’3224.
Reach trained advocates 24/7. There are no fees, no names and no judgement.
- Abuse Defined
- Warning Signs Of Abuse
- Is This Abuse?
- How To Help Someone
- Why Do They Stay?
- How To Get Help
- Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Signs of An Abusive Relationship
- Emotional Abuse
- Violent & Abusive Behavior
- The Cycle Of Violence In Domestic Abuse
- Recognizing The Warning Signs
- Speak Up: Do's and Don'ts
- What To Do Next
Worldwide Phone #'s & Help:
UK: call Women's Aid at 0808 2000 247.
Australia: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.
Worldwide: visit International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies for a global list of helplines and crisis centers.
Male victims of abuse can call:
UK: ManKind Initiative
Australia: One in Three Campaign