How To Meet Your Perfect Mate In Just 6 Steps
"I'm seeking my soul mate. Where is she already?"
"Perfect mate? At this point I just want a mate."
"I've tried every possible way to find my soul mate."
"I know he's out there, but where is he hiding?"
It may seem improbable to you that you will successfully find your perfect mate.
If you have been searching for a while now, you're probably frustrated and disappointed.
However, if you're willing to be patient and keep an open mind, finding your special someone will be easier than you think.
Follow these six steps to find your special someone:
Think about what you truly want.
Your mind can find the solution to nearly any challenge, but the challenge must be clear and consistent. A great first step is to take a piece of paper and write, "My Perfect Mate" at the top.
- Now think back and remember every person you've ever met of the appropriate gender and make a list of every specific quality you've ever been attracted to.
- The people that come to mind might not even be those you particularly liked, but maybe you were entranced by their sense of humor. Maybe it was someone else's parenting skills.
- Simply list the best qualities of all those you've ever met. You'll likely end up with a list of 25-40 items. Your list is probably entirely different from anyone else's and might contain items like these:
Extremely loving: Rachael from junior year in high school
Happy all the time: Mike from work at Cove Tavern
Honest: Bobbi from 10th grade biology class
- Make a list that really inspires and excites you. The more desirable the list, the more likely you are to hang in there until you're successful.
What are you looking for?
Set a goal.
It's extremely difficult to accomplish anything worthwhile without a goal. Great things don't happen by accident. That's why they're called 'accidents.' Your goal should read similarly to this: "On or before (target date), I will have found my perfect partner and entered into a relationship with him."
What is your goal?
Reinforce your goal every day.
We've all set goals and then forgotten all about them 2 days later. You must reinforce your goal on a daily basis to maintain the priority. Use these 2 processes:
- Read your goal and your list of attributes aloud every morning and night. That's pretty easy. Just read it.
- Write an end-point success image: approximately half a page describing the experience of having just achieved your goal. Record what you see, think, hear, smell, and feel. This image should be highly desirable to you. Do this every day.
How will you reinforce your goal every day?
Keep an open mind.
By reinforcing your goal each day, you brain will start to present subtle suggestions to you.
- If you're suddenly thinking about joining an online dating site or signing up for salsa lessons, go for it!
- If you don't follow any of the suggestions from your subconscious, it's likely to stop giving suggestions.
Will you be open to new things?
Hold up your end.
If you desire a woman that's in fantastic shape and very stylish, consider your own situation. It might be easier to attract such a woman if you weren't 75 pounds overweight and sporting a $7 haircut. Work on developing whatever qualities will help you to attract the type of person you desire.
- It's not like you have to be spectacular, but take care of yourself and get your life in order.
- When you leave the house, ask yourself if you're dressed appropriately for running into your perfect partner. Always be prepared!
How will you hold up your end?
It's very difficult to find your perfect partner if you're not spending time with those who could be your perfect partner. Get out there and socialize!
Where can you meet people?
Meeting your perfect mate is entirely reasonable and possible if you make it a priority in your life.
Jot down a list of attributes you want in your special someone. Then set a goal and prioritize it each day. And finally (the most important step of all)€¦ meet people.
Attract & meet your perfect mate - click here.